Terms and Conditions
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form, this does not form a contract between us until a letter of confirmation is sent to you by post.
- The letting period normally runs from 16.00hrs on the day of arrival to 10.00hrs on day of departure. Only the number of people on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation.
- Deposit: £70 per week. Final balance due 30 days before hire of holiday home.
- Deposits are non-refundable and cancellation charges are as follows:
Cancellation charge 3-4 weeks before holiday – 50% of total cost
Cancellation charge 2-3 weeks before holiday – 75% of total cost
Cancellation charge less than 2 weeks – 100% of total cost
We will try to re-let the property in the event of a cancellation and if we are successful we shall refund all monies paid except for the deposit. If final balance isn’t paid on time (30 days before arrival) We have the rights to cancel your stay. The deposit will not be refunded.
- The properties should be left in a clean and decent condition.
- We try very hard to maintain our holiday homes looking their best for you on your arrival – please respect other people on site.
- All breakages, losses, and damage will be charged for.
- We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for the loss of your personal effects or loss or damage to vehicles during your stay, though we very much hope nothing of the sort will happen!
- The property is strictly NO SMOKING or Pets.
- The proprietors accept no responsibility for accident or injury to guest while staying at our holiday lets.